Verified Complaint, why are police and other officers reluctant to put a “verified” complaint in the official record (process) upon which the prosecutors can act upon for criminal prosecution.
I believe the answer is:
1. No evidence of a type of activity that a statute regulates.
2. No evidence of territorial jurisdiction.
3. No officer wants to be liable for damages due to a false sworn complaint.
4. No limit on the scope of applying the statutory law therefore greatly increasing revenue.
5. County prosecutors do not demand them because it would greatly reduce charges.
6. Judges do not generally require them because they are paid by the false revenue created by due process lacking charges.
To make it clear, the purpose of the verified complaint is to find the injured party. The “complainant” who has “standing” to invoke the jurisdiction of the inferior court.
“Complainant”-One who applies to the court for redress; one who exhibits a bill of complaint. Benefit Ass’n v. Robinson, 147 Ill. 138, Black’s Law Dictionary, 4th edition, page 356. Redress- The receiving satisfaction for an injury sustained. Black’s Law Dictionary, 4th edition, page 1444.
Standing of Complainant-“As a general principal, standing to invoke the judicial process requires an actual justiciable controversy as to which the complainant has a real interest in the ultimate adjudication because he or she has either suffered or is about to suffer an injury.” People v. Superior Court, 126 Cal.Rptr.2d 793.
If their is not a ‘complaining’, injured party, there is no crime.
See- Why this judge hated a judicial notice of the 4th amendment. http://freeinhabitant.info/4th-amendment/jailed-challen…-4th-amendment.htm
Here are basic case opinions that force ether a verified complaint or a dismissal of the charges. 5$
Click HERE to view the list of foundational information created by Lawyer Paul John Hansen to aid in independence from the US System.