In The Independent Jural Society Community Court, of Free Inhabitants, at:
Association Registration No. – NE1, State-107, County-01
Paul John Hansen, as plaintiff. ) Claim/Complaint/Request/Notice
v. ) Case No. 107-2013-001
RHONDA K PEAVY, as defendant. )
Basis of Jurisdiction: Free Inhabitants may convene, and conduct, a court of record, as authorized by the Word of God, over acts that occur in their jurisdiction / community, all acts done by this Court are done without the United States.
1. 7-15-2011, on or about, RHONDA K PEAVY, by and through Scott E. Daniel, Attorney-No. 10250, Regency Circle, Suite 350, Omaha, NE 68114, 402-320-6000, fax 391-6500, filed a Complaint For Foreclosure in a United States court styled as IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY, NEBRASKA, identified as case No. 11-4161.
2. The Claim was for collecting on a County Treasurer’s Certificate of Tax Sale No. 08-03646, issued by the Treasurer of Douglas County, Nebraska.
3. The Subject land that the said Certificate was/is associated with has a mailing address of 3033 Myrtle, Omaha, Nebraska, Legal description being – Parcel No: 1237470000, Legal – HANSCOM PLACE Subdivision, LOT 4, BLOCK 10, the East 142 Feet, a 50’ X 142’ lot, Section 28, Township 15, Range 13, Quarter of Section- North ½ of Northwest ¼ , Nebraska, all without the United States.
4. The Subject land is evidenced as being privately owned by Paul John Hansen, Plaintiff, and has no evidence to the contrary, of the following, as being land without the United States, as land not owned by The United States of America, land not a possession or territory of the United States, land not a seat of government or a ‘place purchased’ as associated with the United States.
Absolute evidence as being once sold by The United States of America is by Certified Land Patent dated October 1, 1860. See attached, EXHIBIT “1860”. And can be viewed on freeinhabitant.info- http://freeinhabitant.info/community-court/community-court-without-the-united-states.htm .
5. That in this Complaint as mentioned in paragraph one (1.) above RHONDA K PEAVY claims that the subject property is in the State of Nebraska, therefore making it subject to the State of Nebraska written law, specifically the state property taxing referenced law called the Nebraska Revised Statutes Chapter 77.
6. Hansen has, and again, challenges Defendant to prove that the subject land is a possession or territory of the United States, as where the said Chapter 77, evidencing written laws, have force and effect of law.
7. Hansen never consented to THE DISTRICT COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY, NEBRASKA, except “if” fact proof that the subject land is evidenced as being a possession or territory of the United States.
8. Hansen has no consensual contract to subject Hansen, or the subject land, to the State of Nebraska written law, or any type of foreclosure forfeiture, or the same to any United States court.
9. Hansen therefore calls on this captioned Community Court (hereafter referred to as Court) to investigate the evidence, if any produced by the Defendant, that the subject land is a possession or territory of the United States.
10. Hansen asks the Court to put in written form, for the open record, as to its findings of fact and of its findings of law for this case.
11 Hansen calls the Court to notice THE DISTRICT COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY, NEBRASKA, of its findings.
12. Hansen’s goal is to use this authority of the Court to secure Hansen’s rights of independence, property, and the use of the same from encroachment, by the United States or any other foreign jurisdictions the Defendant is trying to utilize in the said 11-4161 case.
13. Hansen asks this Court to instruct the DISTRICT COURT OF DOUGLAS COUNTY, NEBRASKA, to vacate the judgment of Case 11-4161 for RHONDA K PEAVY failure to produce evidence of territorial jurisdiction when challenged.
14. Hansen claims that initial damages will be 50,000.00 Federal Reserve Notes if the property is taken by a false judgment from case No. 11-4161, for that is the market value of the subject property, the 3033 Myrtle house.
15. Hansen claims that that initial damages will be 350.00 Federal Reserve Notes, each month, if the property is taken by a false judgment from case No. 11-4161, for that is the market value of rent derived monthly from the subject property, the 3033 Myrtle house.
16. Hansen claims that RHONDA K PEAVY received numerous constructive notices clearly evidencing that taking the 3033 Myrtle property by alleging Nebraska Property Tax Statutes apply at that location by principals of territorial jurisdiction do not exist.
17. Hansen further asks that the Court to make a clear declaratory judgment as to Hansen’s right of independence from the property tax written law, State of Nebraska written law, that RHONDA K PEAVY is trying to apply upon Hansen’s land.
As to the claimed facts above:
_____________________________ Date: ___ Day ____ Month 2013
Paul John Hansen, Owner, contact address – 1548 N 19, Omaha, Nebraska, without the United States. I Paul John Hansen declare, certify, verify, and state, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the United States of America that the foregoing Claim is true and correct.
Paul John Hansen.
-State of Iowa
That the above signed, Paul John Hansen, with proof of identification, and known by me, sworn in and attesting by signature, in my presence, to the above Affidavit of Truth, this thirteenth ___ day of ____ Month 2013.
Click HERE to view the list of foundational information created by Lawyer Paul John Hansen to aid in independence from the US System.