“State” officers treat “vehicles” in their system as “state” property with a “state” legal interest.
Remove the evidence of a “state” interest and you are generally left alone. If not you can sue for damages.
How to remove you *VIN from the state Department of Vehicles Registration system.
Yes you can follow a process that takes the present VIN out of the state system.
This removes all association, assumed contract with the state, away from your now private property.
After this removal you can re-“record” (for a public record) it in our internet site for private “Record of Owners” where proof of ownership is further assured.
At all times during recreational travel:
- Carry a certified copy of the full title.
- Carry a certified copy of a notarized bill of sale.
- Carry a notarized personal I.D.
- Carry a certified copy of the dis-registration documents.
- Carry a short brief on right to travel and to own property independant of any state of the United States.
- Carry a shortened URL link for easy access to the location of the “record” of present owner.
- Carry certified copy of correspondence with the local state Governor of you independant “record”.
- Have a NOT FOR HIRE plate with ownership contact info in the back window and where plates are generally displayed in your local state. (I put one in the back window because the cops like to tear my plate off occasionally.
With your 15$ payment for the M1S-56 Package you will have step by step instructions of how to perfect the removal, and you will also have perpetual use of the “Owner of Record” internet site to record your property, along with all the stories (good and bad) from others that are doing the same process across the nation.
Let us work together to perfect “right to travel”, as many are seeking such all across our land.
*VIN defined – ‘Vehicle Identification Number’ in U.S. state jurisdiction, and ‘*Chassis Number’ in mans jurisdiction.