Hello Mr. Hansen, this is Nate Felton with the Bureau of Land Management returning your call. Concerning proof or documentation regarding federal issue or lack thereof. You can reach me at area code (703) 440-1511 . This is July the 14th. I should be in the office all day, you can, I think, just give me a call and you can contact me and give me the information regarding the legal Land Description and such as to the Section, Township, Range, and quarter, and quarter section, about the property and we will check our records and let you know we have, if we can provide you with a copy of a patent that conveyed that property out of Federal ownership, or whether or not that patent does not exist, which is then proof that the Federal Government owns the property.ral Government owns the property.

Click HERE to view the list of foundational information created by Lawyer Paul John Hansen to aid in independence from the US System.